How the Referral System Works
A member of the service manages a dedicated landline and mobile phone and co-ordinates the referrals. You may reach our answerphone, in which case the co-ordinator will get back to you as soon as possible.
When an enquiry is received, the following information will be covered:
- You will be asked for your name and a phone number.
- If you have been referred by a GP practice or an organization, you will be asked to give us the name.
- You may wish to outline the issues that have led to you to make the call, but this is not obligatory.
- Your time availability will be noted.
- The fee structure, which includes a sliding scale, will be explained and the fee that you pay will be negotiated.
- At the end of the call, the co-ordinator will inform you that you will receive a call from one of our therapists as soon as possible.
- If you have asked for a therapist with specific experience, this will be taken into account.